TIKTOK FETA PASTA
SERVING: 4 PREP TIME: 5min COOK TIME: 30min
- 1 block/200g Feta cheese
- 1(1/2) punnet/300g cherry tomatoes
- 165g of Penne
- 4 tbsp of SOS Circuit Breaker
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- Using an oven proof baking dish, add the tomatoes & peeled garlic.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the centre of the baking dish & drizzle the olive oil on all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake it in the oven until the tomatoes burst & the feta looks melted - for about 30min at 180ºC.
- Meanwhile boil the penne in a pot of water till al dente. Reserve the pasta water.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven, add the Circuit breaker & mash the feta and tomatoes with a fork & mix until evenly combined
- Mix in the pasta, adding the reserved pasta water as needed if it looks a little dry.
Shop the SOS Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Capsicum Sauce) here