SPICY CHICKEN & BACON
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 15min
- 3 chicken thighs (bone in)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/2 bottle SOS Méjico
- 50ml cooking cream
- 150g bacon bits
- 1 medium onion
- 50g Sundried tomatoes
- Half cup of water
- Spring onion to garnish
- Pan-sear the chicken thighs in the olive oil for 2min on each side.
- Set the chicken aside.
- Add in the chopped onion & sauté till translucent.
- Add in the bacon & saute till it browns.
- Next add in the chopped sundried tomatoes & SOS Méjico & water & stir through to mix well.
- Add the chicken back in, cover with a lid & simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked add in the in the cooking cream & mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion before serving.
Shop the SOS Méjico (Hot Pepper Sauce) here