- 400g boneless chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp SOS Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sichuan pepper
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 fresh long green chillies
- 4 long dry red chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cilantro for garnish
- Chop boneless chicken thigh into cubes & marinate in light soy sauce, rice wine, salt & sichuan pepper powder
- Sprinkle tapioca flour on the chicken & coat well
- Heat canola oil in a pan & shallow fry the chicken pieces till almost done.
- Drain the chicken pieces on a paper towel.
- In a bowl mix SOS Red Chilli Sauce & Oyster sauce
- Heat olive oil in a pan & sauté crushed garlic & ginger for a couple of seconds
- Add in the chicken & mixture of SOS Red Chilli Sauce & oyster sauce.
- Add in chopped green & long dry red chillies.
- Stir fry all together for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
Shop the SOS Red Chilli Sauce here