INGREDIENTS:400g boneless chicken thigh
2 tbsp SOS Circuit Breaker
1 tbsp rice wine
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp Sichuan pepper
3 tbsp tapioca flour
Pinch of salt
4 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 inch ginger
2 fresh long green chillies
4 long dry red chillies
1/2 tsp salt
Cilantro for garnish
- Chop boneless chicken thigh into cubes & marinate in light soy sauce, rice wine, salt & sichuan pepper powder
- Sprinkle tapioca flour on the chicken & coat well
- Heat canola oil in a pan & shallow fry the chicken pieces till almost done.
- Drain the chicken pieces on a paper towel.
- In a bowl mix SOS Circuit Breaker & Oyster sauce
- Heat olive oil in a pan & sauté crushed garlic & ginger for a couple of seconds
- Add in the chicken & mixture of SOS Circuit Breaker & oyster sauce.
- Add in chopped green & long dry red chillies.
- Stir fry all together for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
Shop the SOS Red Chilli Sauce here