OLIVE FRIED RICE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp SOS Tuscan
- 1/2 bowl cabbage
- 1/2 bowl capsicum
- 1/2 bowl carrot
- 1/2 bowl chicken
- 1 tbsp fish sauce/soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Cilantro & sliced cucumber for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the chicken & stir-fry.
- When the chicken is somewhat cooked, add the veggies & let those cook.
- Once the veggies & chicken are cooked, add the SOS Tuscan & mix.
- After mixing, add the fish or soy sauce & mix again.
- Finally add the cooked white rice & mix with the chicken & veggies.
- Turn off the heat & add the lemon juice & salt & mix one last time.
- Add the cilantro on the rice & the sliced cucumber on the side & serve
Shop the SOS Tuscan (Olive Chilli Tapenade) here