OLIVE & FETA TIROPSOMO BREAD
- 2 cups Bread Flour
- 2 tsps Active Yeast
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsps Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsps salt
- 2 tsps sugar
- 2 tsps SOS Tuscan
- 100g Crumbled Feta
- Dried Italian Parsley for garnish
- Mix the water, sugar & Active Yeast in a bowl. Cling wrap the bowl & wait 10mins for the yeast to rise.
- After waiting, mix flour & salt in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the flour mixture. Add 2 tbsps oil & Yeast Mix to the flour mix & begin kneading into a bread dough.
- Midway through kneading, add 1 tbsp more oil & finish kneading into a ball. Cling wrap the bowl & wait 1hr for the bread dough to rise.
- After waiting, knead further.
- Brush 1 tbsp olive oil onto a baking tray. Flatten the bread dough on the tray.
- Spread on 2 tsps SOS Tuscan & 100g Crumbled Feta. Fold in the dough afterwards & let rest for 10mins.Garnish with Dried Italian Parsley. Bake for 25mins at 200ºC and serve!
Shop the SOS Tuscan (Olive Chilli Tapenade) here