LUST PASTRY BITES
- 1 Puff pastry block
- SOS Lust
- Cream cheese
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Rolling pin
- Flour a clean surface & roll out 1 thawed puff pastry block into a thin sheet.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4inch x 4inch squares & trim the edges.
- Fill each square with 2 tsp SOS Lust & 1 tsp cream cheese.
- Fold each pastry square to make a triangle, press down & seal the edges with a fork.
- Place the pastry triangles into a lined oven tray, brush the tops with milk & bake at 180ºC for 25 mins.
- Dust with icing sugar & serve while fresh 'n' hot!
Shop the SOS Lust (Strawberry Lime Chilli Sauce) here