SERVING: 4 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 5min
- 1kg curry potatoes
- 2 large red capsicums
- 1(1/2) medium red onions
- 3 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps SOS Méjico
- 2 large garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Dried Italian basil to garnish
- Boil the potatoes. Afterwards, cube the potatoes & capsicums, quarter the onions & separate the petals.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsps butter, then fry the potatoes & keep aside.
- Add 1 tbsp more butter to the pan, then fry the capsicums & onions. Midway during frying, add the SOS Méjico & mix into the capsicums & onions.
- Once the capsicums & onions are almost finished cooking, add the potatoes back & finishing cooking.
- Just before serving, add salt & dried Italian basil, mix them in the home-fries & serve!
Shop the SOS Méjico here