HARISSA SPINACH & EGG CUPS
- Olive oil to brush
- 2 tsps SOS Harissa
- 6 egg whites (no egg yolks)
- 30g spinach
- 90g quartered cherry tomatoes
- Coat the muffin tray with the olive oil.
- Once coated, top each holder with some spinach followed by a couple of the quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Now, mix the SOS Harissa with the egg whites & pour the mixture till it fills each muffin holder.
- Once the egg cups are ready, bake in an oven pre-heated to 220ºC for 10mins.
- Once the egg whites are fully cooked, take the tray out of the oven, carefully scoop out each egg cup from its holder & serve.
Shop the SOS Marrakesh (Harissa) here