HARISSA SALMON STEAK ON COUSCOUS
- 150gm salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp SOS Harissa
- 1 cup or 150g couscous
- 2 chopped green chilies (optional)
- 1 small bowl parsley
- Dried Italian seasonings to taste
- Marinate the salmon in the SOS Harissa
- Heat the olive oil in a pan & grill the salmon
- Cook the couscous as per the instructions on the box.
- Add chopped green chillies, parsley & fluff up the couscous.
- Lay the cooked salmon steak on the couscous & enjoy!
Shop the SOS Marrakesh (Harissa) here