HARISSA EGGPLANT DIP
SERVING: 4 COOK TIME: 10min MIX TIME: 5min
- 2 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3 tsps SOS Marrakesh Harissa
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Pinch of red chilli powder
- Pinch of dried Basil
- Grill the eggplants over a gas stove flame until the eggplants are fully charred & soft on the inside.
- Peel off the eggplant skin.
- Place the peeled eggplants, cream cheese, SOS Marrakesh Harissa, lemon juice & salt (optional) into a food processor & blitz until the mixture is smooth.
- Garnish with olive oil, red chilli powder & dried Basil & serve with slices of toasted bread!
Shop the SOS Marrakesh Harissa here