HARISSA CHICKPEA SOUP
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 5min COOK TIME: 10min
- 2 small onions-chopped
- 1 bowl diced carrot
- 1 bowl corn kernels
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 1 bowl lentils (your choice)
- 1 large bowl canned chickpeas
- 4 tbsps SOS Marrakesh - Harissa
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 bowl cooking cream/milk
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
- Heat a pot with olive oil & sauté the diced onions until translucent.
- Add in the diced carrot & corn kernels & sauté until half-cooked.
- Now add in the lentils & chickpeas
- Pour in the SOS Marrakesh & mix
- Add the water, cover the pot & let simmer for 3 mins.
- Add the cooking cream & salt & give the soup a good mix.
- Turn off the heat & garnish with cilantro before serving!