SPICY ARANCINI BALLS
SERVING: 1 PREP TIME: 10min BAKE TIME: 10min
- 200g Arborio or leftover rice
- 200g grated cheese
- 3 tsps SOS Harissa
- 22 green pitted olives
- 1 beaten egg
- Breadcrumbs to cover
- Cooking oil
- Mix together rice, cheese, olives & SOS Harissa in a large bowl or plate & keep aside.
- Lay breadcrumbs on a surface, beat an egg in a bowl & keep all aside. Begin heating oil in a pot.
- Create a ball out of the rice mix. Then using the dry-hand-wet-hand method, coat the ball in the egg-wash with one hand & then in breadcrumbs with the other twice over. Repeat this process to make 3-4 balls & keep ready.
- Once the oil is bubbling hot, carefully place the balls into the pot & allow to cook. Once balls are done on one side, turn the balls over to allow cooking on the other side.
- Once the balls are fried, transfer onto a serving plate & enjoy while hot!
Shop the SOS Marrakesh (Harissa) here