GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup water
- 1 ciabatta
- 3 tsps SOS Circuit Breaker
- 3 tsps mayonnaise
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pound the chicken breast with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin
- Put it in a microwave dish. Salt & pepper the chicken breast and add enough water so that it comes about 1/3 the way up the chicken breast
- Cover the dish with a baking paper to create steam, Microwave for 4 to 5 min or until the chicken is done
- Allow the chicken to rest for a couple of minutes before shredding it.
- In a bowl mix the circuit breaker & mayonnaise. Mix into the shredded chicken.
- Slice a ciabatta into half. butter each side. Add the chicken mixture
- Grill the sandwich
Shop the SOS Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Pepper Sauce) here