CIRCUIT BREAKER CHAFFLES
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 5min
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps Circuit Breaker
- 25g Almond meal
- 60g Grated cheese
- Cooking oil to spray
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1 dollop sour cream
- 2 tsps chopped chives
- Whisk together the eggs, almond meal, SOS Circuit Breaker, cheese in a bowl until well-combined & set aside.
- Spray some cooking oil onto a heated waffle maker.
- Scoop the batter onto the waffle maker & allow to cook for 4mins till you see steam coming out from the sides.
- While the batter cooks, chop the chives, slice some avocado & set aside.
- Once the chaffles are made, remove carefully from the waffle maker & place onto a plate to serve.
- Add sour cream, garnish with chives, lay avocado slices onto the chaffles & serve.
Shop the Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Pepper Sauce) here