CIRCUIT BREAKER CAULIFLOWER BITES
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 10min
- 100g flour
- 150ml milk
- 4 tbsps SOS Circuit Breaker
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 200g large cauliflower florets
- Sour cream to serve with
- Whisk together the flour, garlic powder, milk & 1 tbsp SOS Circuit Breaker until a batter is formed.
- Once the batter is formed, use it to coat all the cauliflower florets.
- Fry the cauliflower florets in an air-fryer pre-heated to 180ºC for 10mins or until the batter turns crispy.
- Once the cauliflower florets are fired, transfer to a mixing bowl & toss in 3 tbsps more SOS Circuit Breaker.
- Serve with sour cream!
Shop the SOS Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Pepper Sauce) here