SERVINGS: 4 PREP TIME: 5min COOK TIME: 10min
Baked eggs or Shakshouka made spicy with the SOS Circuit Breaker sauce. Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- 4 eggs
- 1 small diced onion
- 350g sausage
- 1 jar SOS Circuit Breaker
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Dried parsley for seasoning
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan & sauté the onion for 1-2mins.
- Take the sausage out of its cashing & add it to the pan cooking in the pan & let cook until brown.
- Pour in the SOS Circuit Breaker, mix well & let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Crack 1 egg at a time & add on top of the sauce.
- Transfer the pan to a pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy while hot with toasted bread!
Shop the SOS Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Pepper Sauce) here