TUSCAN BAKED FISH
- 150g fish fillet
- Extra-virgin olive oil to brush + 15ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsps SOS Tuscan
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10g fresh oregano
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- Brush a large baking tray with extra-virgin olive oil & place the fish in.
- In a bowl, whisk the SOS Tuscan, lemon juice, 25ml extra-virgin olive oil & oregano.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves & thinly slice the half-lemon.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the Tuscan mixture & mix all together.
- Spread the completed Tuscan mixture onto the fish & top with the lemon slices.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 220ºC for 20mins before serving!
Shop the SOS Tuscan (Olive Chilli Tapenade) here