TUSCAN BAKED FISH
SERVING: 1 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 20min
- 150g fish fillet
- 15ml Extra-virgin olive oil to brush + some for brushing the baking dish
- 4 tsps SOS Tuscan
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10g fresh oregano
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- Brush a baking tray with extra-virgin olive oil & place the fish in.
- In a bowl, whisk the SOS Tuscan, lemon juice, 15ml extra-virgin olive oil & oregano.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves & thinly slice the lemon.
- Add half of the cherry tomatoes to the Tuscan mixture & mix all together.
- Spread mixture onto the fish, top with the remaining cherry tomatoes & lemon slices
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 220ºC for 20mins
- Serve hot!
Shop the SOS Tuscan (Olive Chilli Tapenade) here