SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10MIN COOK TIME: 15MIN
- 275g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 garlic bulb
- Dried Parsley to season
- Extra-virgin olive oil to season
- 4 tbsps natural yoghurt
- 4 tsps SOS Méjico
- Corn chips or bread to eat with
- In a large baking tray, add the cherry tomatoes, half-garlic bulb, parsley & extra-virgin olive oil.
- Preheat an oven to 180ºC, & bake the mixture for 20mins.
- Meanwhile, whisk the natural yoghurt & SOS Méjico in a bowl & leave aside.
- Once the mixture is baked, take out of the oven, peel off the garlic bulb & mix the garlic into the rest of the confit mixture.
- To plate, spread the yoghurt mix onto a plate & spoon the confit mixture onto the yoghurt.
Shop the SOS Méjico - Hot pepper sauce here