TOM YUM FRIED RICE
SERVING: 1 PREP TIME: 10min BAKE TIME: 10min
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 tbsps SOS Tom yum paste
- 1 tbsp coconut milk (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 to 4 mushrooms
- 2 baby corns
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Coriander for garnish
- 4 to 5 pieces of cucumber for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chop all the vegetables.
- To a hot pan add the olive oil.
- Sauté the SOS tom yum paste for a couple of seconds.
- Add in the vegetables and sauté till half done.
- Add in the coconut milk.
- Mix in the boiled rice stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with lemon juice and coriander.
Shop the SOS Pat Pong (Tom Yum Paste) here