Tom Yum Fish Cakes
SERVING: 4 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 10min
- 200g Prawns
- 200g Barramundi (or any other white fish fillet)
- 1 Medium onion
- 2 Sprigs of spring onion
- 1/2 Small bowl fresh coriander
- 2 to 3 Chilli padi (small green chilli)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 tsps Fish sauce
- 2 tbsp SOS Pat Pong - Tom yum paste
- 1 Egg white
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- Clean & devein the prawns. Mince the prawns & the fish fillet in food processor. Do keep a few chunky bits.
- In a bowl add in the prawn & fish mixture along with finely chopped onion, spring onion, coriander, chilli & garlic.
- Next add in the fish sauce, SOS tom yum paste, egg white & a pinch of salt.
- Heat oil in a wok or pot & start adding in small balls of the mixture.
- Fry on medium heat till all the fish cakes turn golden brown & are cooked through.
- Serve while hot with coriander garnish or with chopped cucumber & a sweet chilli dipping sauce