TOM YUM CAULIFLOWER ON COUSCOUS
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min BAKE TIME: 35min
INGREDIENTS:3 cauliflower florets
2 tbsps SOS Tom Yum Paste
1 cup or 150g couscous
2 chopped chillies (optional)
1 small bowl cilantro
2 tbsps lemon juice
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. Immerse in cold water to stop the cooking
- Marinate the florets of blanched cauliflower in the SOS Tom yum paste.
- Grill on a pan or in a heated oven.
- Cook the couscous as per the instructions on the box.
- Add chopped coriander & chillies to the fluffed up couscous
- Lay the grilled cauliflower florets on the bed of couscous & squeeze some lime juice & enjoy.
Shop the SOS Pat Pong (Tom Yum Paste) here