SPICY TOMATO CHICKEN
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 5min COOK TIME: 10min
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 can of tomato soup
- 3 tbsp of SOS Méjico
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Dry parsley for garnish
- 1 clove grated garlic
- Pan-sear the chicken breasts in the olive oil for 5 mins.
- Set the chicken breasts aside, add in the garlic & sauté.
- Afterwards, add in the tomato soup, cooking cream & SOS Méjico, mix & allow all to cook.
- Add the chicken breasts back in, cover with a lid & simmer for 5mins.
- Finally add dry parsley for garnish & serve!
Shop the SOS Méjico (Hot Pepper Sauce) here