SPICY CREAMY BACON SALMON
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 15min
- 450g salmon fillet
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/2 bottle SOS Méjico
- 150ml cooking cream
- 150g bacon bits
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Dried Basil to season
- Scallions to garnish
- Divide salmon fillet in 2 pieces
- Heat a skillet, add olive oil & pan-fry (pan sear) the salmon on both sides. Remove & keep aside.
- Add garlic & onion in the same pan & saute.
- Now add the bacon bits & saute till brown.
- Add the SOS Méjico, cooking cream & cheese & mix all together.
- Place the salmon fillets back in the skillet, cover & let the salmon finish cooking.
- Season with dried basil & garnish with scallions before serving!
Shop the SOS Méjico (Hot Pepper Sauce) here