CIRCUIT BREAKER PANZANELLA SALAD
- 1/2 loaf stale ciabatta
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet fresh basil
- 2 tbsps SOS Circuit Breaker
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Slice the ciabatta bread into cubes & keep aside.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves, roughly chop the basil & place into a mixing bowl.
- Make a vinaigrette with the SOS Circuit Breaker, extra-virgin olive oil & red wine vinegar & add to the tomatoes & basil & let the mixture sit for approx. 15mins.
- Now add the bread to the mixing bowl & mix the bread in with the rest of the mixture.
- Let the completed salad sit for another 15mins & then serve!
Shop the SOS Circuit Breaker (Habanero & Pepper Sauce) here