PAT PONG SALMON BOWL
- 200g cubed salmon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Parsley flakes for seasoning
- Spray oil for cooking
- 50g raw couscous
- 100ml water
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 50g sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 1 tbsp SOS Pat Pong - Tom Yum Paste
- 1.5 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper & parsley flakes.
- Heat a pan with the spray oil & cook the salmon.
- Cook the couscous with water. Mix in the butter once the couscous is cooked.
- To make the dressing, add the SOS Pat Pong, coconut milk, lemon juice & water to a bowl & mix.
- Add the couscous, salmon, red cabbage, red onion & cucumber to a bowl.
- Lastly, add the dressing to the bowl & mix with the salmon, couscous & veggies before serving!
Shop the SOS Pat Pong (Tom Yum Paste) here