SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10 min COOK TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 6 of bacon diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp SOS Harissa
- 2 tbsp SOS Méjico hot sauce
- 1 cup reserved pasta water or stock
- 100g pasta of your choice
- 3 tbsp cooking cream
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Finely dice the onion, bell pepper, bacon rashers and garlic.
- Boil the pasta in a pot of water with salt and reserve the water.
- Drop the butter in a hot wok or pot.
- Add the garlic and saute.
- Add the onion and saute till it softens.
- Add the bacon and saute until it browns slightly.
- Add the bell pepper and saute till it softens.
- Now add in the SOS Harissa and SOS Méjico hot sauce.
- Pour in the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the cooked pasta and the cream and let simmer for a minute.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Shop for the SOS Harissa here.
Shop for the SOS Méjico hot sauce here.