HARISSA PANEER SATAYS
SERVING: 3 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 20min
- 500g cottage cheese/paneer
- 4 tbsps SOS Harissa
- 1 capsicum
- 1 large red onion
- 6 fresh long green chillies
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cube the paneer & capsicum, chop chillies, quarter & separate onion petals & keep aside.
- Thread a paneer cube, capsicum cube, a chilli piece & an onion petal twice onto a skewer.
- Repeat the process to make as more skewers. Makes appox. 10 to 12 skewers
- Heat olive oil on a grill, baste the skewers with SOS Harissa and lay on the grill to cook.
- Turn the skewers every 2min to cook the veggies & paneer on all sides.
- Serve hot with a dash of lime.
Shop the SOS Marrakesh (Harissa) here