HARISSA CHICKEN & VEGGIES
SERVING: 2 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 40min
- 2 Whole chicken legs, skin on
- 2 Big potatoes
- 1 Big onion
- 4 Tbsp SOS Harissa dip
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Dried parsley
- Make cuts into the chicken legs to let the marinade in & to reduce cooking time.
- Chop the veggies into big cubes
- Mix the ricotta cheese & SOS Harissa dip.
- Marinate the chicken & veggies with the harissa mix.
- Season with salt & dried parsley.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken & veggies.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45min or until done.
- Serves 2
Shop the SOS Marrakesh (Harissa) here