GREEN CURRY CHICKEN TACOS
- 2 small tortillas
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 30ml canola oil
- 90ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsps SOS Chatuchak - Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1/4 sliced pickled red onion
- 70g crumbled Cotija cheese
- Chopped cilantro, chopped fresh chilli & lime juice to garnish (chillies are optional)
- Add the canola oil & the SOS Chatuchak to a heated pan & fry for 1min.
- Add the chicken breast fillet & the coconut milk & allow to brown on one side.
- Afterwards, flip the chicken breast fillet halves to the other side, cover the pan & allow the chicken to finish cooking.
- Once the chicken has cooked, turn off the heat & shred the chicken with two forks.
- Lay out the tortilla sheets, add the chicken, avocado, pickled red onion & cilantro, fresh chilli (if desired) & lime juice to garnish.
Shop the Chatuchak (Thai Green Curry Paste) here