COTTAGE CHEESE BITES
- 250g cottage cheese
- 7 tbsps Gram flour or Besan
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 cup water (or as needed)
- 2.5 tsps SOS Red Chilli Sauce
- 2.5 tsps SOS Green Chilli Sauce
- 400ml Cooking oil
- Cut the cottage cheese into cubes & make 2 horizontal slits in each cottage cheese cube.
- Open the slits in each cube, spoon SOS Red Chilli Sauce in one slit & SOS Green Chilli Sauce in the other slit in each cube.
- Heat oil in a pot & wait till bubbling hot. Meanwhile mix gram flour, water, chilli & coriander powder in a bowl to create a batter.
- Once oil is hot, dip each cube in the batter & then immerse in oil, turning onto each surface till all sides are golden brown. Repeat until all cottage cheese cubes are cooked.
- Once the cubes are cooked, remove from the pot & serve while hot 'n' crispy!
Shop the SOS Red Chilli Sauce here
Shop the SOS Green Chilli Sauce here
Shop the SOS Pepper Bundle (Red & Green Chilli Sauce Combo) here