CLASSIC TOM YUM CHICKEN SOUP
SERVING: 1 PREP TIME: 10min COOK TIME: 10min
- 150g chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps SOS Tom Yum paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 sliced cabbage leaves
- 4 sliced baby corns
- Dash of lemon juice
- Cilantro for garnish
- Boil water & add SOS Tom Yum paste.
- Add veggies & chicken & simmer till the chicken is cooked.
- Add coconut milk & simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro & add a dash of lemon juice.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Shop the SOS Pat Pong (Tom Yum Paste) here