SERVING: 3 PREP TIME: 15min COOK TIME: 10min
- 225g chickpeas
- 3 tbsp SOS Méjico
- 2 tsps water
- 30g spinach
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp chickpea flour
- Normal cooking oil
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp SOS Méjico
- Add the chickpeas, water & Méjico to a food processor & blitz until a pasty consistency is reached.
- Wilt the spinach in the olive oil, remove from the oil once done & coarsely chop.
- Add the chickpea mixture, spinach & the chickpea flour to a bowl & mix.
- Heat oil in a pot for shallow-frying, form balls with the mixture & add to the oil.
- Turn the balls until all sides of the balls are golden-brown. Once chickpea koftas are cooked, remove from the oil & drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the yogurt & Méjico in a bowl to make a dip & serve with the koftas while hot 'n' crispy!
Shop the SOS Méjico - Hot pepper sauce here